Connecting rods in engines are subjected to great loads and so are prone to wear and sometimes failure: Wear occurs at the small end bearing, the big end bearing and under extreme load the connecting rod itself can bend.
“Where do you go when your 50 year old car needs new Big Ends and the parts have been out of production for years? “ Well, with our specialist skills and machinery CBM can address all of these problems, here is a list of our connecting rod operations:
- – Connecting rod reclamation
– Connecting rod Straightening
– New Small end bearings fitted
- – New Big end bearings fitted
- – New Bearings manufactured
– Old shell bearings remetalled or metalled direct